Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DistortedImagination // Taco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DistortedImagination

DistortedImagination // Taco Empty
PostSubject: DistortedImagination // Taco   DistortedImagination // Taco I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 am

Hi I'm a Taco! I also go by the name Kacie, so feel free to call me either one. I'll respond to both.

I'm 20-years-old and I turn 21 this september. Yes, I'm super old. craai.

I'm insanely love with yaoi. My fave series is Inuyasha but I also LOVE Pandora Hearts and needed to edit with it more which is why I'm sooo sooo soooooo happy I'm in this group ^^ I hope I don't let you guys down ;w;!

Uh, what else? My other obsessive series that I really love is Kuroko no Basuke. It's more than just basketball... IT'S SO MUCH MORE. My favorite band in the entire world is Marianas Trench. They're SUPER AMAZING. I also love Red, Linkin Park, Within Temptation and so so so much more! I'm very diverse with my music taste.

I'm sometimes easy to talk to? LOL I swear I don't bite. I'm looking forward to working with everyone and I can't wait for us to start our first MEP ^^

HM THAT'S ME IN A NUTSHELL. HOHOHO

-flies away-
Back to top Go down
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

DistortedImagination // Taco Empty
PostSubject: Re: DistortedImagination // Taco   DistortedImagination // Taco I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

KAAAACIEEE is amazing c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40

DistortedImagination // Taco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: