Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ojsama; MELS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ojsama

ojsama

ojsama; MELS. Empty
PostSubject: ojsama; MELS.   ojsama; MELS. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Hullo hullo everyone~

So.. I suck at introductions. lol!
If you didn't already guess, my name is Mels & I'm Canadian, eh~. I'm 16 (turning 17 this month. owo) & I'm half Filipino, a quarter German & a quarter British. I don't talk with a British accent though... /crais.
ANYWAY-- some of my favourite anime are Gundam 00, CLANNAD, Sengoku BASARA, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya & a lot more~c:
& of course my favourite manga is ... Pandora Hearts!! Yay!! cx
Erhmm.. I'm sort of a gamer (not for PC games though). My favourite game series is Fire Emblem but I also love the Golden Sun saga. & I obviously love the Pokemon games. :D lol~
My favourite band is Marianas Trench!! I also love love LOVE Simple Plan; I've loved them since childhood & their first album. owo Plus... I met them last week......... /squeals like the psycho girlie I am as I hug & kiss my Pierre poster.
MOVING ALONG, I play the alto saxophone & I taught myself how to play the piano. I took guitar lessons too but.. I forget how to play already. xD

Erhm.. I'm actually really really REALLY shy so... I'm bad at talking to people I don't know & starting conversations. x: So if it seems like I'm ignoring you or something, I'm not!! It'll just take a while for me to warm up to everyone. xAx

uhmm, that said, I think I'm rambling. lol!!
I look forward to working & communicating with everyone in this amazing studio & I want to thank the owners (for the millionth time. xD) for accepting me into this group. ;w;
♥.
Back to top Go down
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

ojsama; MELS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ojsama; MELS.   ojsama; MELS. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:07 pm

HELLO MELS!! YAY, someone else introduced themselves. XD

Uwah, we have some of the same interest. O: I love Clannad, and Haruhi Suzumiya too. XD And Marianas Trench, AND SIMPLE PLAN (& of course PH).

I envy people with musical talent ;A; <3 You're lucky~ And it's all right, I'm pretty shy too... x'D
rambling is a good thing

;________; I feel the same, and you deserve to be in it because you're tALENTED.<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40

ojsama; MELS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: