Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xCrimsonRose40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

xCrimsonRose40 Empty
PostSubject: xCrimsonRose40   xCrimsonRose40 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Since no one else is going this yet, I'll go ahead a write my introduction here...!

Hello, my name is Ash. I'm 18 years old, and I live in the USA. I love anime and manga, and I really, REALLY love Pandora Hearts. It's probably my biggest obsession. I love all different types of music, but mostly rock. My favorite bands right how would have to be Paradise Fears and Thousand Foot Krutch, though I love a LOT more. Though I can't speak fluent Japanese, I also really love Vocaloid.

I started this studio with my friend Audrey, because we both love Pandora Hearts, despite it insisting on HURTING US SO (cough the recent chapters cough).

Aaaand, I really hope this studio will work out! And I want it to be more active, because we're getting off to kind of a bad start, but it's mostly my fault. I'm sorry.
...And uh, I didn't meant to rant there. XD
But I think that's about it! Nice to meet you all? owo)/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40

xCrimsonRose40
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: