Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

haylin42 // Audrey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
haylin42
Admin
haylin42

haylin42 // Audrey Empty
PostSubject: haylin42 // Audrey   haylin42 // Audrey I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm so late in introducing myself...just like I'm late in everything. //sobs

Anyway, hi guys, I'm Audrey. I turned 16 recently, I've been editing since July 2009, and I'm always striving to improve. Ash and I began this studio together and we've got really high hopes for it.

Hmmm, I've got lots of obsessions - notable ones being Inuyasha, PANDORA HEARTS!, Kuroko no Basket as of about 2 weeks ago (thank you, Vicky&Kacie), Code:Breaker, Kimi ni Todoke, Fruits Basket, Ouran, lots more anime, and also British television...I enjoy BBC a lot. Other than editing/Tumblr/the Internet, I like to spend my time reading. Reading is fun. <3

Music wise, my favorite band ever is Within Temptation. There's no competition there. Following not far behind is Evanescence, Paradise Fears, Nightwish, Florence + The Machine, Marianas Trench, Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, All Time Low, 30 Seconds to Mars....lots of artists. I listen to almost all kinds of music.

a;dskfj;ak I hope I get to talk to all of you and I hope my social awkwardness doesn't turn you off! ;__;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/haylin42

haylin42 // Audrey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: