Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ayuucake/Mayo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AyuuCake

AyuuCake

Ayuucake/Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Ayuucake/Mayo   Ayuucake/Mayo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Well, i'm going present myself too, as well.

So... Hello, nice to meet you ><. I'm Ayuu or Mayo and I'm turning 16 in 6 days ~ Yeah, i gettin' bigger xD
I'm from Switzerland, so i speak both French & English (only because i have study it at school & i suck speaking english, a really disaster) Don't worry if i took time to send a post, i'm just using google translator (google is our friend <3)
I've been editing since... last December? I lack with editing experience (yay, i'm a newbie), I have NO confindent on my editing skills but i'll do my best to be better and better.
Pokemon is my first and FAVORITE video game <3 (it sounds like an addiction). What? It funs to capture pokemons and they are too cute... -gets out-
My favorite manga is Kuroshitsuji and after, comes Pandora Hearts. Other things, i'm a Clamp fanatic fan xD I love all their works such as XXXHolic, Tokyo Babylon, Clover, Chobits... But my favorite is X1999, it's on hiatus and i hope they'll continue the manga.

I'm very glad to be a part of this awesome group. Thanks so much to the leaders <333
I am very an anxious and pessimistic person about EVERYTHING. And my humor is really awful, you know when you tell a joke and no one laugh...
I also looking forward to work with everybody and to know everyone better :D

Last edited by AyuuCake on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tayuyashoujo

tayuyashoujo

Ayuucake/Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayuucake/Mayo   Ayuucake/Mayo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Wow, you haven't even been editing for a year? I wish I'd been as good as good after such a short time. I'm such a slow learner ffft.

But anyway, I'm hardly a stranger to you since I'm now working with you on my MEP and we're both in another studio together. So I look forward to working with you again!
Back to top Go down
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

Ayuucake/Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayuucake/Mayo   Ayuucake/Mayo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Wow, LESS THAN A YEAR. You way better than me, and I've been editing for 4+ years. I don't even remember how long.. XD
It's nice to meet you! Thank you for joining EAS~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40
AyuuCake

AyuuCake

Ayuucake/Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayuucake/Mayo   Ayuucake/Mayo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 pm

tayuyashoujo wrote:
Wow, you haven't even been editing for a year? I wish I'd been as good as good after such a short time. I'm such a slow learner ffft.

But anyway, I'm hardly a stranger to you since I'm now working with you on my MEP and we're both in another studio together. So I look forward to working with you again!
Yeah, i killed myself with SV tutorials... I don't remember how many tutorials i have watched just to understand what was a keyframe x,D
But you're really good now :O I hope to be at your level one day ( i think it'll take a LOT of time --''). Yeah, i know you, it's funny to recognize some faces in the group x,D. Btw : can you send me the music part of the MEP (i don't know if you received my PM on YT) ? The old link doesn't work anymore. I lost my mep music file cause my computer died ;A; And..euh.. i quit the other studio ^^'. I hope to work with you again :,)

xCrimsonRose40 wrote:
Wow, LESS THAN A YEAR. You way better than me, and I've been editing for 4+ years. I don't even remember how long.. XD
It's nice to meet you! Thank you for joining EAS~
OMG! 4+ years.... ok, i'm no match with my 9 months of editing -goes depressing-
Nice to meet you too! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayuucake/Mayo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayuucake/Mayo   Ayuucake/Mayo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayuucake/Mayo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: