Echoes of the Abyss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for EAS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tayuyagirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tayuyashoujo

tayuyashoujo

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am

I'm going to join the bad-at-introductions club. I've never been good at talking about myself, so bear with me.
(Taking examples from Ash's and Mels' posts to write mine)

My original youtube username was tayuyagirl (a username my dad came up with when I told him how much I loved Tayuya from Naruto), which is where I got the nickname Tay. I've never really gone by my real name online, so Tay is a bit of a staple for me now.

I'm also Canadian (I speak English and French, but don't count on very good grammar when it comes to French. I can understand it perfectly, but writing it is another story), and also turning 17 this month (hi Mels, you're just a few days older than me). I've been editing since I was 11...but I think it suffices to say my rate of improvement was very small between the ages of 11 and 14. I started editing with only Naruto, then moved onto Claymore, and now I just edit a variety of things (and in 2010 I got into MMV editing, which seems to be taking over my editing recently...). I haven't edited Pandora Hearts very much, but I joined this studio in hopes of getting more inspiration for it!

In terms of music taste, I listen to just about every genre, but I am still a person and do have my favourites. I adore music by Jonsi/Sigur Ros, Poets of the Fall, Florence + The Machine and Shiny Toy Guns.

As for unrelated, little facts, I am too a gamer and love games like Assassin's Creed, Fable, Persona, Rune Factory, Legend of Zelda and so on. I'm also a collector of many things -- I adore collecting little trinkets and useless things related to things I like. For one thing, most obviously, I collect lots of manga and other anime-related items. I'm also one huge Lord of the Rings dork. I own all the special edition films, as well as the books (though I haven't read past The Two Towers, shame on me) and all other Middle Earth-related books by J.R.R. Tolkien. I also have a giant map of Middle Earth on my wall eheh...
I'm also a big A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones fan, so yup.

Also, just as a heads up, as you can see, I don't really type with many emoticons or chat...speak things...? I'mnotsurewhatyoucallthem.Thingslike'lol'? But if you're someone who feels like if someone is talking with no emoticons, it means they aren't enjoying themselves, please don't think that for me Q____Q I love talking to people and I don't want anyone to think I'm being unfriendly. I usually don't show up in group chats because I do badly in them, but please don't ever be afraid to talk to me, because it makes me overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
AyuuCake

AyuuCake

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

You can speak French, too? Yay, another friend~ I'm not lonely anymore xD
English is really difficult ;A; But French (i think) is more difficult. Anyway, now, i can speak French with somebody who can understand what i say x,)
Back to top Go down
tayuyashoujo

tayuyashoujo

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

AyuuCake wrote:
You can speak French, too? Yay, another friend~ I'm not lonely anymore xD
English is really difficult ;A; But French (i think) is more difficult. Anyway, now, i can speak French with somebody who can understand what i say x,)

Yup! I had guessed you spoke french when I got replies from you about Orchard of Mines because 'Objet' was in the title instead of the English 'Re'.
I think the most difficult thing for me about french is verbs xux I'm so very terrible at conjugating verbs. So if I ever talk to you in French, please ignore that orz
Back to top Go down
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Haha, we've actually talked before (if my memory serves me correctly, I think we go way back, editing wise)m but it's nice to meet you, Tay! It's all right, if you don't use a lot of emoticons and things like "lol." As long as my caps abuse and over use of "-shot-" and "XD" doesn't bother you...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40
tayuyashoujo

tayuyashoujo

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:45 pm

xCrimsonRose40 wrote:
Haha, we've actually talked before (if my memory serves me correctly, I think we go way back, editing wise)m but it's nice to meet you, Tay! It's all right, if you don't use a lot of emoticons and things like "lol." As long as my caps abuse and over use of "-shot-" and "XD" doesn't bother you...

Yup, we do. Pretty sure you were in Enchanted Illusions way back when? Even so, I have talked to you a few times before =w=
And nope, it doesn't bother me. I don't use 'em, but I don't mind when other people use 'em at all (as long as it's not like an emoticon every second word or 'XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD' ...but I'm pretty sure those things annoy everyone >w>;; )
Back to top Go down
xCrimsonRose40
Admin
xCrimsonRose40

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 am

tayuyashoujo wrote:
xCrimsonRose40 wrote:

Yup, we do. Pretty sure you were in Enchanted Illusions way back when? Even so, I have talked to you a few times before =w=
And nope, it doesn't bother me. I don't use 'em, but I don't mind when other people use 'em at all (as long as it's not like an emoticon every second word or 'XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD' ...but I'm pretty sure those things annoy everyone >w>;; )

Ah, yes! And Yup that would probably annoy anyone LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xcrimsonrose40
AyuuCake

AyuuCake

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:54 pm

tayuyashoujo wrote:

Yup! I had guessed you spoke french when I got replies from you about Orchard of Mines because 'Objet' was in the title instead of the English 'Re'.
I think the most difficult thing for me about french is verbs xux I'm so very terrible at conjugating verbs. So if I ever talk to you in French, please ignore that orz

Ah. Oooops. Some technical mistakes...
French verbs are a really disaster, aren't they? With conjugation modes and exceptions... So if you prefer english, it's ok. Don't force yourself if you don't want to speak in french :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tayuyagirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: tayuyagirl   tayuyagirl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tayuyagirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes of the Abyss Studios :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: